Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Night turns into Day [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Night turns into Day [closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Night turns into Day [closed] Empty Night turns into Day [closed]

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:19 am

The moon glowed as it laughed at the town. Closing her eyes the girl felt the cold wind was over over body. She sat on a build in on the rooftop. Her jacket fluttered in the wind behind her. Talk a deep breath of the air. A sign left her lips, "it's so big. the air even smells different." Vlad got to her feet and slid down the building roof. Getting to the ground she gave a brief sign. Taking a piece of paper out of her pocket. It was a letter from her father. The wind suddenly picked up blowing the letter. Vlad reached out trying to grab the letter. "Oh no!" The wind kicked up blowing the letter some more in the air making Vlad miss. Now, Vlad was running for the letter trying to catch it.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Night turns into Day [closed] Empty Re: Night turns into Day [closed]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:58 am

Arin was walking down the road both of his hands in his pockets. As the wind blew his hair back and the peice of paper hitting his face. Arin grabbed the peice of paper and looked at it for a moment "What is this...."Arin asked as he looked around for its owner "Is this anyone's?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:07 am

Vlad saw it was picked up by some guy. Her face turned a deep red color as she hide in the alley way. Dammit why does it have to be a guy who picks it up?! Calm dow.. just go out there and say its yours. It will be fine. stepping out of the alley she worked her way to the guy and then before she got one foot she turned around and walked away. I cant do it. Ahhh papa im sorry. There a no way!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:21 am

Arin seen the girl walk away "Hey is this yours?"Arin held up the not as he started walking towards the girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:14 am

Vlad turned around, her cheeks were as red as a tomato. She glanced at the ground and barely made her reply, "y-y-yes." she said softly holding out her hand.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:40 am

Arin smiled sweetly as he handed the piece of paper to the girl "You should hold onto this stuff better..."Arin said happily before looking the girl over.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:43 am

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yes." Vlad said reaching for the paper and taking it in her hands. Her fingers brushed over his slightly making her turn more red.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:52 am

Arin smiled more as he noticed the girl blush and leaned in to get a closer look moving her hair back to feel her forehead "Not a fever.....Are you ok?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:58 am

Vlad blushed more. It was uncontrollable. PAPA! HELP ME!!!! Vlad stepped back a little although her heart was beating extremely fast. That's when things started to get a little black and she fainted. Mostly the cause was of over heation due to the contact.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:09 am

Arin quickly lunged forward and caught the girl "Hey you ok?"Arin asked as she put his hand on her head to double check for a fever "Hey hey! wake up!"Arin yelled as he lightly began to slap at the girls cheeks before starting to Shake her "Come on I mean it! wake up!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Vlad finally woke up when she was slapping her cheeks although she kept her eyes closed. Papa! I wanna die! Its unfair!!!! AHHHHHHHH! Why does this always happen to me. Now he was shaking her, inside her mind she was crying. I should wake up now. But if i wake up now then it will be awkward! So awkward!!! GAHHHHHHH! Maybe if i just lay her a little more, maybe he will leave. Lets hop he just lays me down and forgets about me! I AM A DEAD BODY! LEAVE ME!!! Sweat trickled down her forward as she still pretended to be passed out.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Arin stopped shacking the girl and started to ponder on what to do with her for a few seconds "Should I take her to the hospital?"Arin thought before sighing and slowly starting to pick up the girl "Hopefully they can help....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Vlad felt his arms wrap around her. HES GOING TO TAKE ME TO HIS HOUSE AND EAT MY SOUL! Vlad rolled out of his hands and laid on the ground. She then began to crawl away. Please lord.... please... SAVE ME!!!!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Arin was set a shock at the sight of the girl before chuckling "So you are awake."Arin crossed his arms and gave a slight smile "Well before you crawl off you could at least tell me your name."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Vladimir turned around as the girl bowed her head to the ground. It touch ed the cement as she closed her eyes. "m-m-m-my name is Vladimir. I am a weapon at DWMA. I am 15.... no.. 16. I'm not sure! I'm sorry!!!!!!!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Arin started to laugh a little before giving a wide eyed grin at Vlad "Well my name is Arin I'm 16 and a meister for the academy it is nice to meet you." Arin extended his hand out to the girl to shake hers.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Vladimir reached her hand up and shook his. " It's nice to meet you as well." getting to her feet
, she gazed at the boy. " I think I should go now... thank you for grabbing my letter."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Arin smiled at the girl for a moment "Hey do you want me to walk you to the academy you seem very lost."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:02 am

Looking up at the sky, the girl comb her hand through her fingers. well to tell you the truth... I'm wondering..
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:27 am

Arin looked at the girl confused for a moment "Wondering what?"Arin asked as he crossed his arms waiting for the girl to speak
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:58 am

wondering... like... looking around. Weirdo. the girl looked at the sky and then at the boy. Through the city. I never really been to such a huge city before. I want to look around.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:24 am

Arin chuckled a little "You want me to take you through the city? Sure I got nothing better to do."Arin smiled as he looked at the girl happily "Any where you want to see first?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm

I don't want to cause you any trouble. Vladimir raised her hands in the air. and I don't want to keep you up all night! Vladimir blushed a little by the offer.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Arin smiled a little bit more at the girl "It's no trouble at all."Arin looked up at the sky for a moment then back at the girl "And I doubt you will keep me up all night."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Vladimir then looked at him and smiled. "Is that a challenge?" Vladimir then grabbed his hand as she lead across the city going through alleys and jumping up on trashcans. She smold happily knowing there was a friend with her.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next