Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Prelude [An Announcement] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Prelude [An Announcement]

Go down

Prelude [An Announcement] Empty Prelude [An Announcement]

Post by Reaper Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am

First off, I would like to apologize to everyone who has been checking in on the site as of late. With all our respective lives coming into play as well as the RWBY site taking up most of our time, I'm afraid none of us have really been able to keep is forum alive as well.

It is to this purpose that I post this in the hopes of reviving this forum again, and in the hopes that we may keep it alive as well.

Sincerely signed, by the Un-Glued Network Lead Website Creator

~Reaper

P.S. Be sure to message Paige for access into the Skype Group, and check out the RWBY site for directions and information on the IRC channel. If you do not wish to go through the RWBY site, feel free to PM me about the IRC channel/Skype group, and I will happily provide instruction if needed.
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum