Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Forum Rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Forum Rules!

Go down

Forum Rules! Empty Forum Rules!

Post by Reaper Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:10 am

Rules are here for a reason. Follow them at all times.

1. Role playing is the main activity on this site. However if you don't wish to RP you can discuss the show or other things in the appropriate OOC forums
 1.1) You are only able to post with characters already approved. This means that if you have a character in the New Characters area, but none who have already been approved, you must wait until that character has been approved before posting in any RP threads.

2. Sex and other things in that nature are not to be RPed at all. You may fade to black if you wish, but NSFW stuff is not allowed for legal reasons.

3. No God Modding.
Via Urban Dictionary:
"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

4. Do not advertise forums not associated with any of the forums associated with Soul Eater Un-Glued.

5. No Mary Sues. Characters must be relatively balanced.

6. Your character can die. They are not immortal. They cannot come back to life.

7. When making a character follow our template! Staff will not Approve any character that does not follow the character creation template for their classification!

8. No RPing as any Soul Eater characters. This forum is to be considered an alternate universe entirely.

9. Any and all chat forums we open up like irc or the Skype group call are to remain under XXX rating.

10. Have fun.

11. Characters are to be approved by appropriate Character Approval Mods (MiniMods) and staff members

12. These rules may be updated at any time.

13. If you have problems with other members or with staff message one of the forum staff and we will handle it (Just don't msg the person your having issues with).
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum