Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
I'm Late! [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

I'm Late! [Open]

3 posters

Go down

I'm Late! [Open] Empty I'm Late! [Open]

Post by Killua Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 am

Vladamir hit the pavement with a SLAP! She was in front of the DWMA. Her clothes were all dirty, her face was scratched here and there and her hair was stuck up. It had been the fourth day she had been in the city. It was all new to her. Especially the stray cats that didn't seem to like to be touched. Laying at the top of the stairs she let out a sign. It was hard living in the city and it hurt too. At least in the country when she hit the ground she would feel the soft, plushy grass. Here you feel the hard, cold stone. The bell had chimed making Vlad get to her knees and look at the doors of the DWMA. It would be her first day of school. Maybe even her last.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

I'm Late! [Open] Empty Re: I'm Late! [Open]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:01 am

Witch was finishing running up the steps when she seen the girl fall as witch reached the girl she stopped and gave a puzzled look for a moment "Are you ok?"Witch asked with a pleasant grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:18 am

Starshine ran up besides Witch and shot her a glare "Why the hell are we sto..." he stopped mid sentence seeing the girl on the ground and sighed thinking "Well there goes any chance of getting to school on time..." as he kneeld down to see if she was okay "Hey you okay?"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:27 am

A strong blush resided among her cheeks. People were talking to her. they were close to her. Sweat beaded down her forehead. Her boy like features made her look ungirl like. She looked like a boy. Maybe if i just sit here they will go away.. But this might be might chance to make friends. ahhhh! its too early! What do I say? The weather is good today? How are you? Hello? AHHHH! Those are all stupid! Thinking to herself she looked back at the two. "Y-y-y-yo hommies! Hows y-y-y-you chillin my shizzle?" PERFECT! I saw it in a show yesterday! People are use to this greeting right! But why does it feel so embarrassing! OMG JUST KILL ME!!! LORD TAKE ME AWAY!! Sweat beaded down her forehead some more.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:37 am

Witch smiled at the girl thinking "That is a strange greeting even from where i come from.."Witch grinned a little "Hello?....."Witch stopped for a second to considered her next words before extending her hand out "My name is witch it is nice to meet you. What is your name by the way?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:36 am

Starshine raised an eyebrow at the persons rather peculiar greeting thinking "Well at least they're alright... I think" before standing up and taking a step away from them
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:19 am

Vlad stepped got to her feet and looked at the two. These people are normal! THEY TALK NORMAL! I knew i shouldn't watch those crime scene shows! THEY DON'T HELP! "M-m-m-m-my name is.... Vladamir Vyacheslav." Then suddenly back at the ground. Stepping back a little she made her way down the stairs a little to get some more room. She wanted more room. Her face was completely red. Her voice quivered like jello. I CAN'T DO THIS PAPA! I WANNA GO HOME!!!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 am

Witch smiled even more at the girl "Ahhh your so cute!"Witch smiled as she walked up to the girl "Are you ok though? That fall looked like it hurt...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 am

Vlad looked at herself real quick. She looked at her scarped hands and torn clothing. She anazlye her rough raggy features of a males. " yes... y-y-yeah. Im fine... a-are you?" she looked away from them. Her face slowly dispersing from its red color but still a tint there.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am

Witch smiled at the girl a little "Why would I not be ok?"Witch asked as she looked at the girl "You look lost."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down