Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Peter Born [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Peter Born [Meister]

2 posters

Go down

Peter Born [Meister] Empty Peter Born [Meister]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 am

Name: Peter Born

Classification: 1-Star Student

Soul Perception or Soul Menace?: Soul Menace

Personal Symbol: A chocolate brown, growling bear's head with completely black eyes seen from the side facing right, it has a dark red scar going over it's eye.

Appearance: Short brown hair. Wide, youthful brown eyes. 5 ft 3 in. Thin, yet rather muscular. Is often seen wearing a brown t-shirt with either black tracksuit pants or dark blue jeans and brown sneakers.

Personality: Cocky, fun-loving, kinda dim, Pete is the kind of guy who could see a hundred metaphors in a piece of fiction, then not understand when someone is insulting him with sarcasm. He's kinda nerdy, especially when it comes to fiction, history and weaponry.

History: Born and raised in Austin, Texas for most of his childhood by Nicholas and Lyla Born, Pete was always interested in swordsmanship, half from the fact his favourite games involved swords most of the time and half from just wanting to be badass, his parents were not wealthy, but were far from poor, and spoiled him rather well, they bought him a wooden sword and swordsman lessons at the age of 7 to let him at least practice his dream so he'd be sure if it's what he wanted, after about 3 years he was confident about how good he already was, he was nothing special, but alot better than you'd think at first glance. After another two years of practice, while he was at home alone after a seemingly normal day of school and practice, his father was at his job and would be expected to be home within the hour, the door knocked and his mother answered it, what she saw when he opened the door was a policeman "Is this the Born residence?" "Y-Yes... If you're asking for the lady of the house, you're looking at her. Why are you here, Officer?" "I'm afraid to say that... Your husband is dead..." Lyla was shocked, saddened and enraged by this, Peter overheard the conversation and was feeling those emotions just as much "What do you mean he's dead?!" "His body was found with two gunshot wounds in his head and with all his valuables missing... And a message carved into his chest... It said "Ready and waiting"... I'm sorry for your loss..." "...It's fine... Just... Please... Leave us..." she said, slowly closing the door on the officer and turning around to see Peter with a sad expression "What did the officer say?..." "Uh... He said that dad is-" "Dead?..." "N-N-No!... Yes, yes he is..." his mother was about to burst into tears as she said this, hugging Peter tightly "I-It's okay... He's in a better place now, Peter..." "I know..." Peter hugged her back, they both started to cry... They had his body cremated and his ashes are with his mother to this day... Fast-forward to another year later, they had moved to Death City. At his new school Pete had met his best friend, a Demon Weapon (Of course, neither of them knew at the time that she was a Demon Weapon) named Leaf Kominee, they were near inseparable, you could forgive yourself for thinking them a couple. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened until he was 17, when both he and Leaf started their first year as students of DWMA. This is where our story begins...

Strengths: Confident. Can have uncommon moments of wisdom. (Often of the spiritual variety, but he occasionally says very smart things... Sometimes...) Physically strong, especially for his height. Semi-professional training in swords of all kinds.

Weaknesses: Has Corvidophobia. (A fear of crows) A bit over-confident in himself at times. A complete dork sometimes. Not very bright. Socially inept. Rather slow in combat.

Miscellaneous Information:
-His favourite genres of video game are Spectacle Fighter and JRPG.
-His favourite genres of show are Magical Girl anime (Don't ask him why, he doesn't know himself, it just interests him.) and True Fantasy action-comedies. (The fact there needs to be more of them is a subject he's almost religiously obsessed with...)
-Tries not to think about his father's death and just says it was a thug looking for attention, believing that if they were a true threat, they would have been corrupted, killed by a Meister and eaten by their weapon by now...
-Has a pretty good singing voice, though is very modest about it, nearly to self-deprecating levels.

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Peter Born [Meister] Empty Re: Peter Born [Meister]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down