Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Vlad [Weapon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Vlad [Weapon]

2 posters

Go down

Vlad [Weapon]  Empty Vlad [Weapon]

Post by Killua Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Name: Vladamir Vyacheslav [Vlad]

Personal Symbol(Optional):
a tribal like symbol that express her individuality.

Tattoo:

Appearance:

Face Claim: Mirai Nikki || Akise Aru

Vlad has spiky, bed head, white glossy hair. Long in the front that covers her eyes a little and short in the back. Her eyes are this purple/pink color that shows little emotion other than happiness. Sometimes they illuminate in the night when the moon is gone. To match her fine eye brows that give her a more stern, clam look. She has fine lips thin lips that don't show much emotion either. She also has a creamy ivory skin. It isn't too white nor is it tan. Nor is there any blemish that corrupt her face due to her mother's blood. She has a slender body that stands at 5'8" and weighs around 150 lbs. Although there are hidden muscles because of her farmer heritage. She has a strength to farm for 24 hours straight. Not forgetting her long arms and legs. She has long fingers. Vlad is constantly mistaken for a guy. She neither denies the fact nor acknowledges it.

Vlad is seen mostly wearing guy clothes. She is not known for wearing girly clothes because they feel uncomfortable. Mostly seen wearing a white button up shirt with a red tie and a jacket. Vlad doesn't mind getting dirty nor getting rained on. She is used to dirt and is often expressed as a messy person.  

Weapon Type(s):
A yari that comes apart like a chain.

Weapon Form:

Personality:

Vlad is very open mined about things. Since she doesn't know much of the outside world she accepts things easier. She absorbs people's knowledge like a sponge. Shes kind of a busy body too. She likes listening to other people's conversations. Mostly because she wants to know more about this world. Listening to people on what hardships are she seems to take it all in and then try to find something better about it or just understand. She trys her best to understand things.

Vlad is extremely shy. She is always by herself because of her shyness. When talking to people she usually fumbles and sometimes says things that leads to misunderstandings. She tries her best to be apart of conversations but growing up with her father and not having many people around her she doesn't know how to interact with other people.

Vlad is also spacy and a little more honest than the average person. She says things directly. She doesn't beat around the bush and usually says misleading or misunderstanding things like calling a hot guy hot to his face. Or telling someone that their hair is a little weird. Then she is spacy sometimes looking at things. She is a very cirouse and spacy person. Mostly spacy on what her father is doing and if hes doing okay or what people were discussing about and try to understand. Then she is overly cirouse of the outside world since she never went out too much. She spends most of her time around the city and school rather than at home.

History:
Born in a small town in Northern California, from two loving parents. Her mother was named Lilly and her father went by the name Olga. Her mother was a farmer and worked on a family farm. She fell in love with Olga when she went to the city for the first time. Olga was a strong Russian man that was scary to most US citizens. He had worked as a body guard for one of the most powerful people in Russia. Although went meetings the small, cute Lilly he quit his job and lived with the women. They were complete opposites. Lilly was kind, and very soft hearted, she was always very energetic and helped on the farm. Olga was scary, strong man that was serious most of the time but also a stubborn man. But there love was the most important thing to them. They loved each other non-stop and were always together. Then they had their beautiful girl and named her Vladimir after the vampire. As Vladimir grew up she knew of the outside world but lived in a fantasy with her parents. Although her mother Lilly grew sick and died of cancer when Vlad was 5 years old. Her father was heart broken. Therefore, Vlad took care of the chores and food. Her and her father would work in the farm. Her father had gotten over his depression when she turned 8. By the age of 10 she learned how to do house chores and she learned martial arts by her father. Finding out she was a weapon was the toughest thing for her father. He knew the blood of weapons ran in his family. He finally sent her off to live at the DWMA when she was 15. Vlad didn't want to go at all. She wanted to stay with her father. She knew deep down her father would become very sad when she left. From this point on she wrote to her father several times. Always telling him about her adventures.

Soul Resonance Ability:

[Maybe Later, but none for right now]

Strengths:
- Killing/Blood: Vlad is a little heartless because she is used to killing and blood. She also isn't afraid to kill a poor helpless animal. Mostly because she was raised out in the country she had to help her father killing animals. Not only that but she had already seen a dead body before which was her mothers.

- Speed Reader/Intelligence: Vlad is a very fast reader and can get done with a 400 page book very quickly. Not only that but she is kind of described like a sponge and takes information in. She is very good at memorizing simple things and difficult things.

- Fighting/Medical Knowledge: Vlad is a skilled fighter because of her father that taught her at a young age how to do martial arts. She is extremely flexible and can pack a punch. Not only that but she has some medical background because of her father since she had to take care of him when she was little. She knows a lot about herbs and different kinds of food on what to cook and what not too cook.

Weaknesses:
- Ignorance: Since she never lived in the outside world she doesn't know much about things such as sexual intercourse, or drugs, or gangs. She is nice to ANYONE! Even those that seem to pose a threat.

- Sickness: Vlad is not one for getting sick although when she does it usually is ten times stronger than a normal cold. She has to stay home and recover for 3-5 days. Not only that but Vlad hates going into doctors offices or hospitals. Vlad refuses to go to the doctors or nurses office. She rather shake it off than go to there.

- Baking/Sweets: She has a weakness for anything that has to do with candy. She absolutely loves candy and sweets. Not only that but Vlad cannot bake sweets or even make sweets what-so-ever. She fails at making anything remotely sweet like. Her father even described her sweets a weapon of killing. Commenting how deadly they are.

- Use of Vlad: When Vlad is used it takes concentration to use her. Since she can also turn into a chain. Her meister always needs to have a straight mind and if its jumbled they will not be able to use Vlad as a chain and can only use her as a yari.

Miscellaneous Information:

Last edited by Killua on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Vlad [Weapon]  Empty Re: Vlad [Weapon]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:51 am

Every thing is good here but can you add one combat weakness also nice face claim one of my favorite characters from that show.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:01 am

BUMP!

Right?!?! Hes my favorite as well. But at times he looked like a girl! Razz

Also I am having trouble on Soul Resonance Abilities. Maybe later in life would it be okay if you helped me!

Thank you!
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

Approved and moved also I'm not to good at soul resonance but reaper on the other hand is if you need help ask me and ill tell him for you congrats on your char by the way
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum