Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) Empty Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 am

week one day one

All of the new student and the old ones where gathered in the main courtyard waiting for death himself to speak to them all. Amongst the students was a new one named Witch. She was a odd one among these meisters and weapons. She was a witch not like most a good witch. As she walked among the new and the old kids she gave a slight smile and thought "To day will be good..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) Empty Re: Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 am

StarShine yawned lazily as he tried to avoid bumping into anybody desperately wanting for this whole ordeal to be over so that he could escape the throng of people "God this is a huge pain in the ass" he thought before settling into a nice corner and pocketing his name tag so that nobody could see it "Don't need people making jokes... again. not like they need to know who I am anyway"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) Empty Re: Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 am

Witch smiled a little as she seen a boy sit down in a near by corner and walking up to him. "Hi my name is witch. Whats yours?"Witch smiled a little as she put her hand out for a shake.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:10 am

"My names Brant nice to meet you" he said in slightly disinterested tone as he gave her hand a quick shake "Witch huh odd name...
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 am

Witch smiled a little as she noticed that the boy named Brant did not have a name tag "Where is your name tag? And are you a weapon or meister?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:28 am

"Umm well I lost the name tag and I'm a weapon though it doesn't really matter" he said really hoping to get off the subject of his name
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:30 am

Witch smiled a little at brant "Well if your a weapon want to be my partner?"Witch gave a slight grin as a teacher walked up to the two and looked at Brant "Please wear your name tag."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:42 am

StarShine opened his mouth to protest but after looking at the teacher he just let out a small sigh and reaching into his pocket and attaching his name tag to his sleeve "God fucking dammit" he cursed silently
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:45 am

Witch let out a small giggle as she seen Brants real name "So starshine is it?"Witch laughed a little bit more.

The teacher let out a small sigh as he left the two to there talk.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 am

Starshine cringed when witch said his first name "uhh could you please not use that I really much prefer to be called by my last name since my first one is well kinda stupid" he said pleading ever so slightly
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:14 am

Witch smiled a little "No its not! I kinda like it so im going to call you by your first name. Actually you know what im calling you shine!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 am

Starshine frowned  "No really please don't... besides we probably wont talk again after today anyway
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:29 am

Witch grinned even more at Shine "Nope your shine and im going to be your meister!"Witch grinned a little more as she finished her words
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 am

Starshine narrowed his eyes at the strange girl "Firstly seriously don't call me that second that really won't work I'm an autonomous weapon I don't need nor want a meister"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:43 am

"You still need a partner on missions! So ill be your meister!"Witch smiled a little bit "And i wont take no for an answer Shine."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:35 am

Starshine stood up straight and took deep breath "Okay lets pretend like it isn't odd which it is firstly there is the matter of whether our wavelengths match up which I highly doubt and second even if we where compatible you couldn't use me" he said as he started to walk away
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:39 am

Witch frowned a little "Hey! Come on we can try! Pppppllllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 am

Starshine decided to just leave the courtyard and head into the city to find some way to kill time maybe take a nap. as he was leaving he heard witch say something but deciding to just keep walking "wonder what the hell her deal is" he thought as he left the courtyard
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:33 am

At that moment, Peter walked into the scene behind Witch, he himself having been split up from his own partner for reasons he couldn't quite remember at this point in time (He was too worried and peeved off to worry about "How"s...) was slightly sympathetic of the girl from what little he had heard, he tapped her on the shoulder "Got a problem with your friend there?" he said curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:53 am

Witch smiled a little "yea....I want him to be my weapon....You know what im going to go talk to him some more!"Witch grinned a little as she ran after shine.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:16 am

Pete looked at her run and shrugged "Well then... Not what I expected to happen... I was expecting a cliche anime friendship moment... Oh well..." he said awkwardly, not knowing what to do now...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:14 am

"Ohmygod Pete!" Leaf shouted, jumping onto the aforementioned Meister' s back and wrapping her legs around his stomach, her arms wrapping themselves around his head an  blinding him as she hugged him with far more fervor than absolutely necessary.

"It's been so~ long, and I've missed you so much!"

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding issues)
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Pete was extremely surprised by Leaf's sudden appearance and blinding glomp, falling to the ground "Woah!... Oh, hey, Leaf! Where've you been? I was too busy being worried about that to remember what happened... Seriously... And "So long"? You say that like we haven't seen eachother for days!" he said with a laugh as he laid below his partner's form "Can you get off me now? As much as I like your hugs, I also like standing up and not being half crushed..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:48 am

Leaf blinked several times before Pete's words sunk in. "Oh! Sorry!" She said, jumping off of her friend before looking at him with a worried expression.
"I didn't hurt you did I?"
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:31 am

Pete got off the ground and stood up "Nah, nah it's fine... Seriously though, where have you been?" he asked curiously "It's not a good omen when we get split up on the first day..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next