Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!]

Go down

Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!] Empty Thread Creation Rules [Tags, Tags, AND MORE TAGS!]

Post by Reaper Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:32 am

Okay, these are more or less things that should be added to Threads to minimize confusion, and as such will be updated accordingly.

1) Tag threads with the necessary tags, Tags listed below:
Thread Tags:

2) No naming Ships after Soul Eater ship names. Biggest Rule of Sea-Shipping.

3) When creating a Character, be sure to list if they are a Meister or Weapon with the [Meister] or [Weapon] tag.
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum