Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! Empty Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued!

Post by Reaper Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 am

Hello there! Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued!
This is the second forum created by a small group of Role Players who have decided to carve out their own little place on the interwebz. To start this off, lemme tell you a bit about the site:

Soul Eater Un-Glued (and RWBY Un-Glued) is a text-based RPG set in a universe AU to the Canon story. This means that events that happened in Canon haven't happened in the Forum Universe's timeline... which means the Kishin is still underneath the Academy... Although that may be false, it's up to the community here on the site to decide that. I'm one of the three main founders of the site, and the one you'll probably see working in the background, adding new features and making sure nothing breaks.

Other than me, we have Paige and Emp.... the former is the head of the snake so-to-speak. He's the one who officially owns RWBY Un-Glued (the first site), and the on  who keeps me and Emp in line most of the time.

Emp, A.k.a Elliot, is the one of us who tends to pair up characters, and is the sole reason why we have an [SS] tag for threads. He's the one who is usually crawling around the forums and pairing  up characters together.

Now, keep in mind that the other two will probably come back in and add/edit stuff accordingly, and they will do so with most of the Rules and primary Announcements. Chances are they'll end up leaving a note or two here as well.

Cya around the forums!
~·~ Reaper

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued! Empty Re: Welcome to Soul Eater Un-Glued!

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Hello my name on here is Paige weaver. I wont be giving you my real name for personal reason one of which is I'm getting a name change shortly so its easier for me to tell you what my name is then. But back to this site I do most of the approval on this site. I also do a lot of the lore and world questions. As for my rp skill i'm the worse out of the three of use. Mostly do to my spelling and punctuation skills mostly and the fact i'm not good at long writing so yea. But on the up side i post a lot so you shall see me a lot around here. So ill end my post with this.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:49 am

Hey there, the name's Empoleon Blownaparte, but my friends call me Elliot, I am the youngest of the mods, arguably the best RPer and, as Reaper so gently put it, I am what I like to call "The Shiplord" and a way to explain that easily is: PM me if you want any help with shipping characters... And make sure you have the other parties' consent, 'cause otherwise that might cause tension between you and the characters... Point is:

Hello, have fun and happy shipping!!

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum