Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
The Official Claims Board I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

The Official Claims Board

Go down

The Official Claims Board Empty The Official Claims Board

Post by Reaper Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:48 am

As is bound to happen at one point or another, we are all going to want to claim certain characters or songs from the real world (or fictional worlds if you watch anime) for ourselves and our characters. Lucky you, this is the place to do it.
Before you get to posting your claims below (Along with the coding for them so I can put it into the list), there are a few rules that need to be gone over.

Big Rule #1: DO NOT EDIT CLAIM POSTS AFTER I HAVE UPDATED THE LIST!
Big Rule #2: ONLY ONE PERSON CAN CLAIM ANY INDIVIDUAL THING so that the claim belongs to that person and no-one else. It's all about being quick about what you grab, see.
Big Rule #3 (This one directed at staff): Claims are updated after every 5 posts. Staff are not allowed to edit the list to slip in their own claims ahead of everyone else. Get in line.

General Rules apply. Your songs CAN be slightly NSFW, but if it goes over certain boundaries it will not be added to the claim. However, that doesn't mean you still can't claim Mindless Self Indulgence or Eminem songs or whatever-the-hell you want. Just be sure to warn us first. If you want to add something to your claim before I update, don't make another post. I will be updating this topic accordingly with the date and time I will be starting updates to the list. Edit your post accordingly before that time hits. If you can't make it, simply notify me and I will add in the claims next time I update. Be sure to provide links to the image/song you wish to claim. You are allowed to make multiple claims for each post, just be sure to state which character it is for.

Character Claim Code

Code:
[Character Name]_________[url=placeurlhere]Name of Anime/Show[/url]

Song Claim Code

Code:
[*Main Theme]___________[url=]Name of Song[/url] by [Band Name Here]

Character Appearance Claims (Alphabetical:

Character Music Claims (Alphabetical):
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master