Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

Post by Reaper Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:33 am

"I- uh..." Leaf spoke shyly, tapping th ends of her index fingers together as she looked down at them.

"I got lost after we arrived. The school is just so massive!" Leaf admitted, adding in the last part in hopes of justifying her reason.
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:39 am

Pete rolled his eyes That doesn't explain how we got seperated when we came here together... Y'know what?... Let's just let that slide, we're here now, that's all that matters!..." he said forgivingly before looking around awkwardly "Where "Here" is is another question all together though..." he said "Uh... Do you know where to go from here?..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am

Starshine trudged back into the courtyard  clearly disgruntled closely followed by Witch who was apparently his partner or something he didn't really understand what was going on "So are you going to keep following me around  or can I maybe get some alone time" He said turning his behind him towards Witch
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:21 am

Witch smiled a little "Nope! I need to make sure you dont run off!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:32 am

"Well isn't that just fucking dandy" Starshine muttered as he turned around just in time to bump into a very short miester "oh uhh sorry dude"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 am

Pete was knocked by the weapon's sudden appearance into his partner's chest, "Gah-Uh-Boobs-Uh-Sorry..." he said to his partner before turning to face the one who knocked him over Uh, it's okay... Man... Guy... Manguy, worst superhero ever... Uh, I mean... Uh..." he said, blush still extremely red...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:16 am

"Pete please stop before you make things take a bad turn," Leaf said, her voice quivering oh so slightly as she looked at who Pete was speaking to. I really do not feel like dying today. Especially not now. I should've just followed that girl who looked like a watermelon. Maybe I'd be in a better situation. Leaf thought, suddenly second guessing her life choices as she mentally facepalmed.
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:35 am

Pete looked back to Leaf and shrugged with a nervous smile, then back to Shine "U-Uh... Sorry... Uh... I... Get tangent-y when I'm nervous... Uh... That makes me sound gay and attracted to you doesn't it? I'm not gay... Uhh, b-but I'm sure if I was, I'd be attracted to you... Uh... I... Seem like a real dumbass right now don't I?...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:42 am

Starshine stared blankly at the guy for a second before responding "Yeah a little bit" ever so bluntly.  he looked back seeing Witch still close behind him and said "Well I'm going to go somewhere not here" he said to everyone in general.  he then turned to Witch "so why don't you stay here or over there somewhere doesn't matter to me"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 am

Witch glared slightly at Shine before grabbing at his arm "Nope! You got to stay near me."Witch said with a grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:54 am

Starshine growled a little bit and glared at Witch "For the love of god would you get the fuck off of me" he said in a irritable tone to Witch
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:55 am

Witch began to tear up as she looked at shine "B-but your my weapon...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:02 am

Starshine gritted his teeth but softened his tone "Firstly I only agreed to work with you I'm no ones weapon and secondly please detach yourself from my arm.
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:50 am

Witch let go of Shine still crying sadly "But im a meister and your a weapon so your my weapon. Even if i can't use you. you are my weapon
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:05 am

"Well fuck now she is crying god dammit" Starshine groaned "Uhh would you please just stop crying at least here around all these people"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 am

Pete just looked in confusion at the other two "....You're kind of a prick, y'know...." "Oh god, why did I say that?!" "I only say that because I don't know the full context... That doesn't make it any more or less offensive does it?..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 am

Starshine glared briefly at the guy "Firstly I am fully aware of how big an ass I am that's why I'm trying to get it through to her she should find herself a proper weapon secondly no it really doesn't"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:25 am

"But i want you as my weapon......."Witch said sadly as she looked at Shine
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 am

Starshine narrowed his eyes slightly "Ughh why me? I am probably the worst choice in here I mean I'm an autonomous weapon who hates working with others and outright refuses to be used"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 am

As Shine said this, Pete's eyes widened slightly "An autonomous weapon, eh? Cool!" he said happily "I always wanted meet one, I think that being skilled enough to not need a meister is awesome!"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:40 am

Witch "Thats why i want you as my weapon.....I can cast magic i don't need a weapon so you can use your self and i can help with magic."Witch said sadly hoping no one would notice she was a witch.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 am

Starshine looked at the short guy his mood elevated a little bit "Firstly I would like to explain it's not just about skill most of it has to do with soul wavelength ability and what type of weapon you are and as far as I know an autonomous weapon means you can't be properly meistered and you cant use your full power as a weapon" Starshine turned to Witch "Which brings me to my second point I can not be your weapon but I will work with you at least for awhile"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:48 am

"ok....."Witch said sadly before looking at Pete "Where you the guy i bumped into?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:50 am

Pete nodded "Uh... Yeah... Hey?" he said with a small wave and a smile...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 am

"Sorry about that....My name is witch by the way its nice to meet you."Witch said as she gave a small wave to pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next