Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.

2 posters

Go down

Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  Empty Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 am

Name:Kary Wrona Nickname: Witch

Classification:Witch,1 star meister

Magic theme and spells:
Theme: ravens
Spells that are know and most used:

Feathers dance- Unleashes ruffly 30 black feathers that are as hard as steel. Each side is sharp and can cause cutting.

Winged slash-grows a pair of wings for a short time making it so she can fly. Each wing is ruffly 3 feet and can cut enemy's when she flys past them.

Sharped strike- Turns he cloak into a flexible blade that she can control as if it was a third arm. this is Witch's main way of attacking.

Flaming tower: Witchs strongest spell allows he to make a flaming tower of feathers that is about a 10 foot circle.

Personal Symbol (Optional):none

Appearance:( https://imgur.com/lCcuZVB )
weight- 138 pounds
height- 5'9"
every thing else look at pic

Personality: Witch has a very cheery personalty when it comes to day to day life. The only time that changes is when she is in combat then she becomes quite and very calm. She is a know sleep walker and will often grab people while she sleeps to curl up to them. Witch despite being a witch hates most other witches for there evil intent.

History:Born in the small polish town of clear cliff. Kary grew up happy in this town her mother and father where both magic users. Do to the town she was born in Kary is not effected by the sway of magic and can use it with no evil backlash. At the age of 70 kary decided to go to death city to become a miester to allow her to hopefully clear some of the witchs bad background.

Strengths:
-Quick
-very friendly
-Never gives up
-can use magic.
-is not effected by sway of magic.

Weaknesses:
-not very strong
-has a low pain tolerance
-has a bad appearance to some people do to her being a witch
-has panic attacks if some one dislikes her.

Miscellaneous Information:
-is allergic to roses and juniper tree
-sleep walks and some times grabs people in her sleep
-cant sleep in less she is near another person.
-sometimes when near other people she will just black out and fall asleep
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.  Empty Re: Kary Wrona aka witch: Meister.

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

Looks fine to me Approved
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down