Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister)

2 posters

Go down

Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) Empty Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister)

Post by Windrunner Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 am

Name: Yu Mizuu

Classification: 1-star Meister

Soul Menace: Limited to palms but amplified abnormally so by water (Instead of 2 times as strong for most, think 4 times as strong)

Personal Symbol: A wave emblem on his Arm-guard that is actually filled with Salt water (others can tell as it is not filled to the top)

Appearance: Sandy Colored hair, tan, thin/bulky build (not much muscle definition but if he flexed you might see something) and has an off sea smell to him for no reason. (very similar to Tidus)

Dress: Fairy comfortable without a shirt and just a pair of shorts that don't hold water in the material and his arm guard (made by his father the town Smith before leaving), but due to DWMA dress code he normally wears a simple sleeveless shirt that goes from ocean blue at the waist to plain white at the shoulders.

Personality: Fairly outgoing and willing to be around others but after to long away from large amounts of water (think like a baths amount minimal) he becomes fairly dark and more open to destruction than is usual caution and control. (A downside to the Mizuu clan and why they live by the sea)

History: As an up and rising fisher during his youth Yuu had the expectations of becoming the clans next leader and hopefully help lead them to prosperity that had been missing for nearly a decade. But when both Yuu and most the clan learned that Yuu had the talent to use Soul Menance, even if in a slightly restricted way, they immediately started him train and practice. He spent around 2 years mastering his technique, given his trainers being also untrained. in the end of his second year of training Yuu decided to leave the village and travel to Death City so he could go to DWMA. His trip revealed the hidden darkness of the Mizuu clan after having to spend a day in the desert just out side of Death City but nothing provoked him into destructive rage. Walking to the stairs of the DWMA he asked around for the headmasters office but was slightly defeated when explained that there was an application process and the applications being due that evening. Yuu quickly breezed through all the pages of the application in the desire to become a student as soon as he could. His time as a NOT student was only a single year but he was never paired due to his unique use of Soul Menace and that there were unpaired Weapons who did not need a meister to fight that he could be paired with during his next year.

Strengths: High Dexterity, flexibility and speed allowing him to move into enemy blind spots. Fairly good with his unarmed style, short light blades and many light end throwing weapons.

Weaknesses: Low strength, dark side/fear of it, and the fact that he can miss sarcasm fairly easily and is bad dishing any out (most people thinks he is serious)

Miscellaneous Information: Dark Side: Think like Hulk but not; Slight increase in strength but loss in reasoning and body control (aka lower dex, flex and speed) can tell difference between ally and foe but bystanders and property are disposable when this darker side is exposed. Only comes out when with out a bath tube amount of water for 18 hours.
References Images:
Tidus: desktopthread.com/images/Tidus/1228935230784.jpg
Arm Guard: 25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8svr83C7f1r9q7d5o1_500.jpg

Last edited by Windrunner on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammaer and wording errors)

Windrunner

Back to top Go down

Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister) Empty Re: Yuu Mizuu (1-star Meister)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 am

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down