Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
StarShine Brant [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

StarShine Brant [Weapon]

2 posters

Go down

StarShine Brant [Weapon] Empty StarShine Brant [Weapon]

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 am

Name: StarShine Brant

Personal Symbol(Optional):

Appearance:

Height: 6’ 6-½”

Weight: 260 pounds

Face claim: http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1692585030.png

In weapon form: StarShine’s weapon form is less a greatsword and more an obelisk.  In his full weapon form his blade is seven feet long and a foot and a half across with a foot long hilt
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv5zOPNOj6UWxfQJsBnpBb1N-ARtikIwh4_11bAZNXmEpzNZOe

Weapon Type: Greatsword

Personality:
StarShine is a rather druff and at time rather exasperated person who hates to deal with complicated or troublesome events or people constantly expresses this sentiment in the form of complaining or open argument.  But unfortunately for him he finds himself constantly drawn to the plight of other and is incapable of not helping in some way and despite his best efforts to seem like he doesn't care he forms emotional attachments rather quickly

History:

StarShine comes from a pleasant suburb in Portland Oregon U.S.A where he grew up with his hippie parents who he curses to this day for naming him StarShine his little sister and a myriad of animals until he discovered he was a weapon and enrolled in Death Academy at the age of 16 as a weapon

Strengths:

Autonomous: Doesn't require a meister to fight so enabling him to take independent action

Strong: StarShine despite his wimpy name is a really strong person

Quick transformation: StarShine specializes in partial transformations allowing him to switch which limb is a weapon during combat

Trained: StarShine trained in both Krav Maga and Aikido

Agile: StarShine has trained his footwork and reflexes extensively

Durable: StarShine used to get in a fair share of fights so he can take a respectable amount of damage

Weaknesses:

One attack method: Because he can only transform one body part at a time it can be somewhat easy to read his movements

No meister: He doesn't have a meister which means that he is incapable of soul resonance or any other task that requires a meister

Big: Both in his normal and weapon form he is very large which can be exploited in combat

Temperamental: StarShine has a bit of a tember which affects him both in combat and in his day to day life

Bleeding heart: StarShine pretty much has to help people in trouble whether he wants to or
not

Reckless: If he doesn't have someone to keep him grounded StarShine ends up taking insane risks to solve the problem

Poor teamwork: He has trouble operating as a team because of his fiercely independent nature

Lazy: StarShine has near zero drive to do anything that does not directly take him one step closer to being a death scythe

Gruff: People tend to think he is a real jackass because of his hostile exterior  

Heavy: As much as he tries to compensate for it his blade is very large and heavy making precise maneuvers difficult  

Miscellaneous Information:
-StarShine despises his first name and insists on being referred to by his last name
-Loves animals and own about 3 dogs 4 cats 2 hamsters and various birds back at his family home in portland
-Can be seen constantly napping and says that napping is a basic human right
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

StarShine Brant [Weapon] Empty Re: StarShine Brant [Weapon]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

approved
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder