Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife)

2 posters

Go down

Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) Empty Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife)

Post by Procrastimancer Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:26 am

Name: Blynthe Nook

Personal Symbol(Optional): Three blades

Appearance: Short, glasses, grey hoodie, crazy hair, red eyes

Weapon Type(s): Butterfly knife and throwing knife, will later gain shortsword

Personality: Logical and realistic, very competitive, very short temper if insulted or challenged

History: Blynthe was born into a low class home on the outskirts of Death City with a very hardworking mother and father, neither of which could keep a job for very long. As a result of living in a low-class area, Blynthe was exposed to a lot of violence on the streets. His father, a weapon, showed Blynthe how to utilize his knife-form for combat. The Nooks come from a long line of knife-weapons, of all shapes and sizes. Blynthe's father, Marco was able to become a hunting knife, a throwing knife, or a short sword at will. He was the only person to ever train Blynthe to use his weapon forms, but he did so very well. Blynthe very quickly became an excelent duelist and low-range marksman, able to confuse and stab opponents with his butterfly-knife form and hit enemies from afar by throwing part of his essence as a throwing knife and catching up with his human body (to invision this, check out Liz and Patty fighting together in Episode 3 of the Anime). As soon as he was able to get out of juvenile hall (for thievery, not murder, since he had never been caught fighting or killing due to his special disillusion ability) he set off for DWMA to hone his craft.

Soul Resonance Ability: Disillusion resonance (can bend light waves to temporarily render self and partner invisible)

Strengths: Cunning, tricky, fast, intelligent

Weaknesses: Physically (and vertically) small, angers very easily

Miscellaneous Information: In a nutshell, quiet and studious until someone pisses him off, then he stabs them to death and goes about his buisness.

Last edited by Procrastimancer on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed History)
Procrastimancer
Procrastimancer

Back to top Go down

Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife) Empty Re: Blynthe, 1 Star Weapon (Knife)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 am

you need to add more to history and also please ether give a very good reason behind having more than one weapon form or do away with it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Procrastimancer Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am

Edited.
Procrastimancer
Procrastimancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 am

Approved and moved.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down