Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Leaf Kominee [Weapon] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Leaf Kominee [Weapon]

2 posters

Go down

Leaf Kominee [Weapon] Empty Leaf Kominee [Weapon]

Post by Reaper Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:58 am

Name: Leaf Kominee

Personal Symbol(Optional): A claymore set atop a green tree

Appearance: Leaf is 5’11” (1.8 meters) and weighs around 123 lbs (55.79 KG). She is normally seen wearing a bright green tanktop, along with a pair of shorts. While in weapon form she turns into a Claymore with a blade measuring 4 feet in length, and 1 foot in width. The blade is a gun-metal gray while the handle and cross-guard are a bright green in color.

Weapon Type(s): Claymore

Personality: Leaf is a very cheerful person, and always tends to look at the bright side of things, even if the bright side is obscure and hard to find. She is extremely friendly, and loves making friends. She is a very skilled drums player. However, she is also quite perverted, but manages to keep it all to herself underneath her happy-go-lucky demeanor. She will not hesitate to help those in need, and she has developed herself around this. However, she is not in the SLIGHTEST a morning person, and most who wake her up before 7:00 am will find their left eye speared on the end of a drumstick. Bisexual.

History: Leaf was raised in the Southern part of Death City. She was fairly well off as a child, and often spent days outside when she wasn't sleeping. She went to school inside the city at one of the many schools that taught their students in the basic subjects along with the history and fundamentals of Meister and Weapon partnerships. While at this school she befriended Peter Born, an aspiring Meister, and the two of them quickly became close friends. As such the two of them seemed to be nearly inseparable.

When Leaf was 12 she began to become extremely fascinated with her family's past and about Weapons in general. To where her parents started to believe she herself would become a Meister. As such they bought her a wooden sword for her 13th birthday, and the young Leaf began to practice with it everyday. However, her dreams of being a Meister were drastically altered a few days before her 17th birthday, when her arms changed suddenly and quickly into half of a claymore blade. Now she is starting her first year at DWMA, and hopes for the best.

Soul Resonance Ability: (Stage 1) Demon Slayer- Leaf grows in size and power until she is able to effectively cut through most defenses with more ease than before
(Stage 2)Demon Slayer  Crystal Redux- Leaf further grows in strength as her blade becomes as clear as glass, in this state she is far sharper than before.
(Stage 3)Demon Slayer   Diamond Remix- The amount of resonance boosts Leaf's damage output further as she grows in strength, adding a Crippling effect to each strike, Her blade glitters like diamond in this state
(Stage 4)Kishin Slayer  Black Diamond Final Redux- Complete and Full resonance is achieved, maximizing Leaf's abilities and granting her unmatched damage potential. In this state her blade becomes serrated, and changes in color from a slightly clear white to a black as dark as a moonless night. The Crippling effect is replaced by a Bleed for each 2 strikes

Strengths:
+Has the ability to wield herself due to years training with a sword
+Can be extremely determined when the situation calls
+Resonance ability aids her Meister

Weaknesses:
-Is a bit stubborn if woken up before 7 AM
-Tends to be a bit too friendly
-Resonance Ability can destroy her Meister's physical form if misused

Miscellaneous Information:
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Leaf Kominee [Weapon] Empty Re: Leaf Kominee [Weapon]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Works for me I just ask that I'm allowed to go back on my thing later if I need to.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 pm

That's what the existing area is for. Feel free, just be sure to get the changes checked out.
Reaper
Reaper
Melon Master
Melon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down