Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister]

2 posters

Go down

Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] Empty Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister]

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 am

(Note to self: color code is #607480)

"...If you even so much as lay a fucking finger on me, I will wreck your goddamned shit to the holy fucking kingdom come, strike you down to the fiery pits of Hell, and haul your ass back to the land of the living so I can do all that shit over again."

Name: Victus Ethyn Cheon (American Name) ; Jeon Jaeseung (Korean Name/Birthname; preferred name.)

Age: Seventeen years of age; born on the seventh day of the eighth month.

Classification: Currently a one-star.

Soul Perception or Soul Menace?: Soul Menace

Personal Symbol: An image of what seems to be a sort of katana overlapped by an angel’s feather. As the feather is portrayed to be closer, it is slightly larger. The sword is black and outlined with white, while the feather is a darkish slate hue, outlined by a lighter slate.

Appearance: Click for waist-up Reference
A rather tall male, standing at a height of six foot three and weighing in at around one hundred and forty-seven pounds; a weight that labels him as underweight for a man of his stature, though just by the tiniest bit. He maintains a slim, yet toned figure, enabling him an equal and rather high skill in agility and strength alike. His hair is of a natural, darkened, navy blue hue – seemingly black – though was and has been dyed to be a legitimate black, with highlights of various shades of blue highlighting the fringes/bangs. The normal hairstyle that Jaeseung sports maintains hair of somewhat average length, though is able to (and often does) cover the well majority of the right eye, if not the entirety of it altogether. Both eyes of his are of a lighter shade of slate, though are still a bit dull in coloring regardless. They're narrowed due to his Korean ethnicity

The normal attire that he sports is a bit on the semi-casual category. For starters, he wears a shortsleeved and collared dress shirt as a first layer on the upper body, with a customized button-up vest hoodie over it. Around his neck and beneath the collar of his inner shirt is a tie, which is kept beneath his vest most of the time. The bottom of his shortsleeve is tucked beneath the waistband of his jeans. Said jeans drape slightly over his athletic-style running shoes, though not overly so to drag along the ground. His pants are held up by a striped belt, which has suspender attachments that hang down along the sides of his legs. He sports a pair of fingerless leather gloves on either hand - both of differing colors. On the right wrist, he wears a spiked cuff band, while on the left, he wears two cuff bands that are chained together. Alongside his necktie, he wears a pendant with the symbols for 'Love' in Hangul (Korean).

The coloring of his attire is the same as the given picture/link up above. Things that aren't apparent in the picture include his shoes, the armwear, parts of the suspender straps, and his pendant. The suspenders straps are a bright cyan coloring, and his shoes are a base color of white with black tongues and dark blue soles. His left glove is a darkish variation of a vague crossover between blue and dark violet, while the right glove is just black. The dual set of chained cuffs on the left wrist are both of a darkish grey, while the spiked cuff on the right wrist is black with shining silver spikes. His pendant is of a shining silver as well, while the string that it hangs on is slightly elastic and is of a dark, faded blue/teal/slate.

Personality: To sum things up in a single phrase, Jaeseung is a "Grade-A Asshole." Regardless of whether he's around new acquaintances or long-time friends, he often acts like a complete jerk to everyone. Should a person attempt to converse with him, he will attempt to ignore the person/people who approached him. If they insist or he notices them giving him even the slightest bit of a weird look, his mouth will switch on and the insults will more than likely just begin to spill out. One of his best hobbies and things that he's known for is cussing other people out like a sailor, and he often displays this when trying to be talked to. Needless to say, most people would regret attempting to talk to him after hearing what he has to say, due to his bitter attitude and hatred toward humanity as a whole that was created when he had first moved to America.

However, should one continue to pester Jae long enough, they'll begin to notice him ever so slowly but surely begin to loosen up and actually start to talk. He'll still curse everyone he encounters out to the depths of Hell, but he'll actually begin to show a sense of humor; a thing that he locked within his soul when he built the rash persona for himself  a few years prior. While lewd and inappropriate it may be, it still proves to be enjoyable - especially when he cracks out the occasional cheesy, yet clever pun or two. Alongside his humor, one will also begin to notice how he speaks quotes signaling that he cares and is possibly concerned in select situations...though in a somewhat rash and still violent manner, which will more or less still include a lot of cursing and expressions of rage. These things among a lot of others signal the fact that he is warming up to a person/people, even though he almost never openly admits that this is the case. One will know for sure as to whether or not he considers him/her a friend, however, as, though he may still put on the "fuck you," attitude to his companions, he'll do so in a slightly toned down fashion while actually being...well, happy. He'll still be a dick about matters, though not overly so as he normally is.

While noticing the ever-so-slightest signs of friendliness that Victus gives off as he bonds with a person, a person just may also note a few more bashful aspects he has to his being. He'll openly admit that he has a love for dancing and music alike, and how he actually loves the act of singing and/or playing instruments, though will almost never willingly prove himself by making a display. The best chance that one has to see his musical and dancing talents is to either watch him from afar when he thinks no one is around, or legitimately accidentally walk by when he's, say, singing/playing an instrument or dancing. Truth be told, he has high skill in activities like this, and it would easily be acknowledged by others if they saw for themselves. However, he tends to keep these talents to himself and close friends. If one were to see him practicing and then confront him, he'd more than likely just lose his shit and start to freak out while denying everything.

History: (First Person and spoiler tagged to conserve space.)
Spoiler:

***To see a few more minor details that weren't mentioned in the full Historical overview in the spoiler tag, click here and scroll down the page until you reach the History section for this character. Minor things may be noticed in the linked version of this History overview that weren't in the History on the forum because this version of Victus/Jaeseung is two years younger than my current-time version, which means that some things haven't quite happened yet.***

Strengths:
+His forceful attitude is capable of getting him through a lot of struggles.
+Both lithe and agile.
+Flexible and has ease with movement from years of dance.
+Despite his slightly lightweight build for his stature, he is immensely strong.
+Often augments his strength through emotional means. Jaeseung is basically a walking fireball, and isn’t afraid to use the strength of a flame (metaphorically) to burn those that he is against.
+Skilled in hand-to-hand combat - specifically Taekwondo - as he took combat lessons throughout his childhood in South Korea.

Weaknesses:
-His dickish attitude makes it hard to carry a positive conversation.
-Despite his harsh words and actions, Victus really is sensitive. It takes a lot to crack him mentally, though things that are sensitive subjects to must internally sting him to a higher degree, most of the time.
-Finds it hard to convey his true feelings due to his rash behavior. This could cause problems.
-Due to having been in numerous beatdowns in the past, he has gotten numerous wounds. From a specific fight that he participated in, he had suffered a couple of injuries that had resulted in fractured ribs and an injured left shoulder/deltoid. Though they are healed for the most part, if Victus were to be struck in one or both of of these areas, it could very well cause him an agonizing amount of pain.

Miscellaneous Information: N/A or will be edited in the future.

VOICE CLAIM ||| Eric Nam
https://youtu.be/rAXJ9_OsJ4Y?t=10s

Last edited by Requiem on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister] Empty Re: Jaeseung "Victus" Jeon [Meister]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:48 pm

please add a combat weakness to even him out
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:51 am

I had the intention of having Jaeseung's shoulder/deltoid be his all around weakness, which would have also been his combat weakness. I really just kept that there and added a little bit concerning his new weakness in the ribcage area.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:24 am

approved.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content