Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 am

Starshine took a deep breath "Listen I don't know why you are getting so attached to her but she needs medical attention I man she has amnesia and delusions if it turns out she suffered a blow to the head there may be damage to the brain and that could kill her" he said earnestly
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:57 am

Witch began to cry a little "Then ill heal her I have magic! Witch said obviously distraught
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:00 am

Starshine sighed "That wont work and we both know it... fine how about this we get her to a hospital and  try to find her parents but if we don't get anything she can stay here" he said annoyed with himself for not putting his foot down
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:03 am

Witch looked at Shine in anger "No! What kind of care takers are we if we abandon her at a hosbital! and if she had parents we would see wanted posters......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:05 am

Starshine glared at Witch "I didn't say leave her there we would just be getting her checked on and seeing if we can find any medical records linking her to her family" he whispered in an agitated tone
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:07 am

Witch looked down sadly "We should as her to see what she wants!"Witch said in slight anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:10 am

Starshine gritted his teeth "Listen we are at the very least getting her looked at by a medical professional to make sure she is't going to start convulsing in the middle of the night and choke on her own tongue!" he said firmly
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:11 am

Witch crossed her arms in slight anger "Only if she wants to....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:32 am

Starshine sighed "Fine but if she shows any warning signs we go immediately" he said before turning and walking back into the living room
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:33 am

Witch walked back into the living room and sat next to Hui and hugged her gently "Hui....Shine wants to ask you something..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:34 am

Hui smiled as Witch hugged her "Uh, okay, sure..." she said happily, though rather confused...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:36 am

Starshine looked Hui in the eyes and stated "Tomorrow we're going to take you to a clinic and make sure you're okay physically"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:38 am

Hui shrugged "Uh... Okay then... I'm pretty sure I'm fine, but if it's that important to you..." she said with confusion "If it's because you think I have brain damage, I'm fine, but again, if you want to have proof, I'm fine with that..." she said with a shrug...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:40 am

Witch hugged Hui tighter "It's only if you want to Hui..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 am

Hui shrugged "Yeah, if it's worrying Shiny so much, I can do it... I mean, you guys are pretty much already the closest things to real parents I''ve had for a few thousand years..." she said with thinly-veiled sadness...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 am

Starshine grumbled a little bit unsettled by Hui's remark "So I guess that settles that" He said heading towards the kitchen "Oh and by the way Call me Brant"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 am

Hui shook her head "I'mma call you Shiny." she said cutely "It sounds better."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:03 am

Starshine groaned "Seriously call me Brant also are either of you hungry? I was going to heat up some leftovers"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:04 am

Hui smiled "What'er the leftovers of? Pizza? I wouldn't mind some pizza right now..." she said curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 am

Witch smiled a little "I want some to!"Witch said happily at Shine
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:09 am

Starshine looked in the fridge "We have leftover spaghetti from last night is that fine with you guys?"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:23 am

Hui shrugged "I guess... I still want pizza though..." she said quietly...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 am

Witch hugged hui softly "What did you say hui?" Witch asked in a motherly tone as she hugged hui softly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5