Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:13 am

Starshine returned the death glare "Fine but I'm going on record to say this is fucking bull shit"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 am

Witch started to walk away from them in slight anger "Don't cuss Shine its a bad example for Hui!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 am

Hui shrugged as she looked to Shine "Just 'cause I find it easy, doesn't mean I like being alone..." she said sadly "Pluuuuus there's the possibility of a creepy old guy trying to steal me, then the only thing to do without my powers is to run away, then there's no guarantee you could find me again...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:19 am

Starshine looked at Hui "Oh and what a tragedy that would be..." he said sarcastically.  "Anyway just hurry up and get the damn hot dog so I can go home"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 am

Witch rolled her eyes as she left the two to the own devices
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:39 am

Hui looked at Shine with curiousity "So... What's your story, big guy?..." she said curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:43 am

Starshine looked at Hui "Well for starter I'm an autonomous weapon, I come from Portland Oregon and that girl that just left is my partner Kary Wrona AKA Witch"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:47 am

Hui nodded "Cool... But that wasn't your story... Tell me more..." she said insistently...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 am

Starshine looked up thoughtfully "Trust me I'm boring the only thing special about me is being autonomous"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:01 am

Hui shook her head no "You look like protagonist material to me..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 am

"Protagonist material huh?" Starshine said with a chuckle "Well I guess how I found out I was a weapon could be interesting" he said pausing for a moment "You see I have this habit more of a compulsion really where I rush in and help people without thinking things through and one of these times I got into a fight I couldn't handle and as I was getting my ass kicked all of a sudden my arm was a blade and people where running away shouting a short while later here I am"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:48 am

Hui put her hand under her chin and nodded "Yup, definitely, definitely a protagonist... Is Witch your love interest, then?" she asked with a smile...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 am

Starshine scoffed at the notion "Of course not for starters we're partners nothing more plus she's like eighty waaaay above my age range"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:55 am

Hui's eyebrows raised in confusion, she looked in the direction Witch ran off in and then back to Shine "I know I'm kind of out-of-touch with mortal biology in the world, but... Really?! She looks, like, sixteen!" she said in disbelief...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 am

Starshine gave a short chuckle "No you're absolutely correct, but her nickname isn't Witch for no particular reason"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:59 am

Hui still looked confused "Okay, yeah, I hope you have some, like, history books or something at your house, 'cause I really need to figure this world out... So... She's immortal, right?... So if she's eternally young... Then does her actual age matter?..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:02 am

Starshine shook his head "No she isn't eternally young Witch's just age differently than normal humans.  Depending on how powerful they are they can live for centuries" he paused "And I do believe I have some history books" he muttered to himself
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 am

Hui smiled "I know I just met you, but something tells me you guys would make a great couple...." she said cheerfully...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:10 am

Starshine narrowed his eyes and said "Okay a couple things firstly you're completely off base there we have totally opposite personalities and secondly you should really mind your own business" in his typical grouchy tone
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 am

Hui kept smiling and shrugged "I'm a goddess, everything's my business! Haven't you ever heard of "Opposites attract?!""

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:16 am

Starshine sighed and looked in the direction Witch took of in "You mean former goddess didn't you say you where turned mortal as punishment?"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:19 am

"Yeah, but I'm still a goddess... Technically... I have the genetics... Maybe I'm a demi-goddess, I don't know, I never knew my dad and I was too powerful to really make a guess... My mom never really payed me much attention either... She was always teaching my sister "The Power of Loopholes" which doesn't make sense... We're deities, not lawyers..." she said, getting more and more sad and annoyed as she spoke...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:22 am

Starshine cleared his throat before speaking "Well the way I see it a god or goddess without powers is a nothing more than a mortal so for the time that you're mortal your not really a goddess thus my business is none of yours"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:25 am

Hui quickly calmed down at Shine's apathy "You could, y'know, have a bit of a heart for a de-powered goddess with parent issues... Just a little bit of empathy..." she said, clearly unamused...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:27 am

Witch came back with Hui's hotdog a big grin on her face "So you two have fun talking?"Witch asked as she handed the hotdog to Hui
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next