Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:14 am

Hui smiled at the offer "Hm... This is where most people would say "What do I get out of this", but considering living on the street is way too easy, actually living in a house should be way better!" she said with a proud shrug "I still want a new hot dog first, though!" she said insistently...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:17 am

"Whoa whoa whoa what the hell do you think you're doing we both agree she's crazy so why are you inviting her into our apartment and what about my say in this" Starshine whispered furiously into Witch's ear
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:22 am

Witch smiled a little then whispered back "you said we can just not help her so we are going to take care of her in tell she is normal.."Witch smiled at hui a little "Of course we will get you a new hot dog here soon."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:23 am

Hui crossed her arms and pouted "Good, 'cause I deserved that hot dog..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:28 am

Starshine gave Witch an annoyed look "Fine since my opinion doesn't matter I'll concede." he said clearly not behind any of this
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:41 am

Hui smiled "So... What's your house like?... I should've asked that first... Please tell me it's not a rundown apartment in literally the worst slum in the city... Does this city have a slum? It's Nevada, I kind of assume that every big city in every version of america has slums... Is the words "Slum" starting to sound weird to anybody else? I'm ranting aren't I?... So... House?... Hot dog?"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 am

Witch smiled a little as she leaned down and Hugged Hui "Its a nice little apartment near the school you will like it trust me." Witch smiled a little more "Now lets get that hotdog.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 am

Starshine grumbled "Fine let's just hurry up so we can go home and sort this shit out"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:56 am

Witch smiled a little as she began to walk Shine be nice and no cussing."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 am

Hui shrugged and smiled "Honestly, when you've lived five-thousand or so years, the "Common" swears become rather... Childish in comparison..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 am

Starshine glared at the two of them then turned to Witch "Listen I am not about to start censoring myself just because you decided to pick up some kid off the street"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Witch glared at Shine "We don't need to set a bad example to her"Witch smiled a little before she looked at Hui "So Hui how old are you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:23 am

Hui shrugged "I don't really remember, but I'm over five thousand, I remember that much..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:55 am

Starshine groaned "Great my partner's maternal instincts are kicking into full gear and the kid is fucking crazy!" "Okay how about this how long have you been a mortal?" he asked hoping to get a sensible answer
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:12 am

Hui shrugged again "A few days, about five or six, I think?"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:52 am

Witch looked puzzled at the girl "Only Six days? do you remember anything before that?'
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:05 am

Hui pouted once again in annoyance "Uh... Yeah, I remember that I'm a goddess without powers, I remember being the daughter of the strongest being in the multiverse, I have a sister who's the goddess of nothingness, I blew up timelines for fun... I guess this is a punishment, but I don't see why that deserves a punishment... I mean, you mortals are a dime a dozen anyways, if you exist there's an infinite number of clones of you in other timelines and universes, so why care if I blow up one tiny little universe where everyone's a nazi or a hippy?... I'm ranting again, aren't I? I'm so sorry, I do that..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:10 am

Starshine sighed realizing what was going on. he pulled Witch aside for a moment and whispered "I think she is an amnesiac I mean it would make sense if she took a serious blow to the head it could result in memory loss and Psychosis"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:16 am

Witch leaned down and hugged Hui softly "Ahh you poor thing!"Witch said with a half sad and half happy grin as she hugged the little girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:43 am

Hui slowly hugged back "You're warmer than my sister....." she said quietly...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 am

Witch smiled a little "Daw! And your sooooooo cute!" Witch smiled as she hugged Hui tightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:46 am

Hui blushed slightly "Th-Thanks?... So... Hot dog?..." she said awkwardly...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:54 am

Witch let go Of Hui with a grin as she checked her pocket to make sure she had her money on her "Right ill be right back with your hotdog. Shine watch her while im gone."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 am

Starshine stared blankly at Witch for a moment "Your kidding right? I mean you heard her she's like five-thousand years old she can watch her damn self!"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:11 am

Witch gave a death glare at Shine "Shine ill make sure every one calls you that if you don't watch her...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next