Welcome to the Soul Eater Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Prelude [An Announcement]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 am by Reaper

» Night turns into Day [closed]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am by Killua

» Today is the day! (Open to all day one introduction)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:45 pm by MrBrough

» Approved team list
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 pm by Paige weaver

» I'm Late! [Open]
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 12:21 am by Paige weaver

» A New Adventure
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am by Kurotsubaki

» Skype chat
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 pm by Paige weaver

» Arin Blade meister
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm by MrBrough

» Anemone (Witch)
Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm by Paige weaver

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:30 am

Hui took the hot dog and took a bite out of it, she smiled "Mm, that's good!" she said happily before taking another bit out "So we going home now or do you guys still have business out and about?" she asked curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Some Unlikely Friends (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Some Unlikely Friends (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 am

Yep lets go home! You ready Shine?"Witch asked as she looked at the boy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:34 am

Starshine  paused a moment thinking "I don't like how the little girl said home... or Witch for that matter" before replying "Yeah sure" in his an exceedingly apathetic tone
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:42 am

Witch smiled as she started to walk quickly stopping and smiling at Hui "Do you want Shine to give you a pigy back ride?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:43 am

Hui laughed quietly "Sure, walking everywhere myself is tiring anyways, I always just flew or teleported everywhere and my legs aren't used to it..." she said with a grin...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 am

Starshine took a deep breath "ah fuck no!" he thought before speaking "No hell no I'm drawing the line here not going to do it"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:50 am

Witch glared at Shine "If you do it i won't call you Shine for a week!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:54 am

Starshine looked down in thought "On one hand name but if I don't draw the line here who knows how far it''ll go he stayed that way for around a minute before looking up and saying "Not worth it"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 am

"Aw, come on! Have a heart!" Hui said with an adorable pout...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 am

Witch glared even more at Shine "Shine do it or else ill make sure every one calls you that and sleep in your bed every night!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 am

Starshine stared Hui in the eyes and said "Nice try but I have a little sister puppy dog eyes wont work on me" he then turned to Witch "And you already do and have! as it stands I have to throttle about three smart ass not students a week"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:02 am

witch glared even more at Shine "Fine ill give her a pigyback ride! ass....."Lowers her body so Hui can climb on
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 am

Starshine gritted his teeth "Fine I'll do it" he said clearly disgruntled
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:11 am

While Hui was going to get on Witch's back, Shine submitted, Hui looked really confused at him "...Make up your mind..." she said quietly before walking behind Shine...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 am

Starshine got on one knee so that Hui could get on his back thinking "And the line is gone now there exists only anarchy!" being quite over dramatic
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:23 am

Hui got on to Shine's back with a smile, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders in a way that wouldn't choke him "Onward, noble steed!" she said proudly, pointing forwards...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:30 am

Witch smiled at the two "Ahhh so cute!"Witch said happily as she started to walk to there home
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 am

Starshine sighed deeply and started walking thinking "And with the line went my dignity"

[at the apartment]

Starshine walked up to the door of the apartment and abruptly stopped "okay the ride ends here OFF"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:38 am

Hui quickly jumped off Shine's back and smiled "Nice on the outside." she said with a smile before opening the door and heading inside, rather unimpressed, but finding it nice none-the-less "I've seen better, but it's nice inside too."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:40 am

Witch grabbed Hui with a grin "We will get some stuff to put in here for you to of course! so it will look a little bit better."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 am

Starshine sighed and called Witch over "Hey Witch I need to talk to you over in the kitchen for a second" he said walking over to the kitchen so that he could say a few things to Witch quietly and out of Hui's earshot
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:45 am

Witch smiled at Hui happily "Make your self at home Hui ill be right back."Walks over to Shine "What is it shine?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:45 am

Hui shrugged and smiled as she walked up to the couch and sat on it "Oh wow, I've sat on giant mushrooms comfier than this thing... That's not a bad thing, but it's sure not a good thing... It's comfier than most giant mushrooms... Which is definitely good..." she said, getting distracted by her thoughts...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Ship Lord
Ship Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:48 am

Starshine took a step closer to Witch and whispered "We're not keeping her tomorrow we should take her to a hospital and get her checked out and turn her over to the authorities"
MrBrough
MrBrough
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 am

Witch clutched her fists in anger and gritted her teeth "Shine hell no.....She just needs love from us to get better not a hospital that will poke her with needles and traumatize the poor thing..."Witch said with venom in her voice as she looked down
Paige weaver
Paige weaver
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next